View Profile ThreeStar

All 17 Movie Reviews

8 w/ Responses

finally ,someone who knows how to animate on this web sight

Doctor-Gordon responds:

Yea boi

relay good animatio n

fifened withou t watchin helo it’s freakan piconj0!!!

This was just as good as getting the vaccine

TheStarSyndicate responds:

funky_penguin.gif

this absolutely SLAPS. amazing work dude

moroseMOO responds:

Thanks much for your amazing reply...Cheerio!

oh myh gourd is this the best christmas ever>?? a flash movi e from classic newground crew star syndicate??? there's a chocolate yule log. there's a nativity scene. there's relentless razzing of television's Joel McHale. I mean, thjois is what christmas is all about. when u think about it, it's the only thing that made this year worth living. so long 2020, and her'es a viking funeral for flash.

Danish fart humor at its finest. This classic work will never go out of style. The candid artwork in Lost Farts is as appealing as it is confrontational.

"It just ain't somethin Quincy would do..." ~ Jack Klugman's last words

Half a year's gone by, yet it's hard to believe he's actually gone at all. From songs like "Mr. Superlove" to his disgusting sense of humor a la Lauch's part, we are reminded of Mike nearly every day. I know for a fact that every time I see an old naked guy in a diaper playing the banjo, I'm instantly reminded of him. You guys did a superior job with this tribute, which was months in the making. It's good to see everyone creating art again; it's too bad the subject matter isn't happier. I don't know what you had to do to get SevenStar to open Flash, but it paid off. Revrent's epic-long animation has good music and GREAT animation too. Rest in peace, our fallen comrade. 1972-2013

pretty cool

i liked the special effects you used in that one part ,and the music

Queen of the Portal