Lost Farts Lost Farts

Danish fart humor at its finest. This classic work will never go out of style. The candid artwork in Lost Farts is as appealing as it is confrontational.

Quincy M.E. Quest "4" Ass Quincy M.E. Quest "4" Ass

"It just ain't somethin Quincy would do..." ~ Jack Klugman's last words

In Memory of Humungus In Memory of Humungus

Half a year's gone by, yet it's hard to believe he's actually gone at all. From songs like "Mr. Superlove" to his disgusting sense of humor a la Lauch's part, we are reminded of Mike nearly every day. I know for a fact that every time I see an old naked guy in a diaper playing the banjo, I'm instantly reminded of him. You guys did a superior job with this tribute, which was months in the making. It's good to see everyone creating art again; it's too bad the subject matter isn't happier. I don't know what you had to do to get SevenStar to open Flash, but it paid off. Revrent's epic-long animation has good music and GREAT animation too. Rest in peace, our fallen comrade. 1972-2013

Beafis and Buttsekcs Beafis and Buttsekcs

pretty cool

i liked the special effects you used in that one part ,and the music

Dailytoon #448 Dailytoon #448

hahahahahaha omg

tasteful humor 10/10

r.i.p. lincoln hyde

u must b a football coach u must b a football coach

hey that was pretty good !

i liked all the different parts and the video was cut to the beat really well. chrome's was the best part by far, i'm not sure why though lol. the only thing i'd change was make the menu buttons easier to click ,thanks

retr0smash responds:

shh

Dailytoon #442 Dailytoon #442

ily retro

thanks so much for going along with my silly idea, this is honestly one of the best dailytoons of the season. the final rhyme gets me every single time i watch this... which has been 4 times so far... damnit bobby :'(

i just luv it
thx you thx you thx you so much

no prob baby cakes ;-*

DailyToon #435 DailyToon #435

Disgusting.

I found this toon to be the most offensive yet. I demand an apology.

i am terribly sorry

Dailytoon #424 Dailytoon #424

Ohhhh my goodness

I don't usually review these things, heck, I don't even usually watch them, especially the ones that I make. But let me tell you, this one was totally worth the watch. ixintro has a lot of talent. It was great. I really loved it. Thanks so much.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

dont forget..... the nigerian scammer

Syndication Ep. 1 Syndication Ep. 1

Things are looking up for the ol' Star Syndicate.

Wow, honestly, I didn't think you'd pull it off, but you've done it again, f0d. Some great pieces in there--good to see SevenStar getting back into Flash, a comical piece by newcomer ixintro, more psychedelic madness from Kian, and of course the lovely Bill Plympton-esque f0d toon. Nice work by everybody. Hope you're all having a great summer.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

your part was the best ruthie great job